Tuesday, October 14

sometimes....

Sometimes....you have to take advantage of one of the advantages of homeschooling. Flexibility of schedule. One of my favorite things in all the world! You know, like on one of those days in mid-October when you know there's a LONG COLD winter looming ahead on the calendar, yet you have a perfectly wonderfully possibly the last in a LONG time day outdoors just calling your name. The temperatures are in the upper 70's with a bit of a balmy breeze. Leaves are falling like rain. The cat is having a great time scampering around in the carpet of leaves. And after a couple of hours of schooling in the morning you shout, "ENOUGH!" and let everyone head outdoors to play :-)

A wise decision. Last night's rain brought with it much cooler temperatures. The high for today is hopefully going to get up around 60 degrees with it steadily dropping lower the rest of the week. The woods looks much barer and less brighter this morning. It will be a bit easier to concentrate on schooling today. That is, as long as we don't notice the cat still scampering around in the carpet of leaves......

Enjoy your fall day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

The Arthur Clan said...

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! I have enjoyed browsing through your blog and will be sure to stop by here often.

Angie in OH

Heasleye said...

Amen to today's post! :)

Thank you for your kind note on my blog! I've bookmarked your site and will be back to visit again.

Elaine
http://www.heasley.net/eblog/

mom said...

Thanks for stopping by Angie and Elaine! I think you are both amazing gifted photographers :-) My kids are always glad when I take a picture that is not fuzzy or missing part of someone's head! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Donna Boucher said...

So funny!
Is it wrong that I covet your cat???

mom said...

You can covet my cat, Donna, since I covet your hissing pretty calico cat! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin