Tuesday, November 18

a last look


"The year's last, loveliest smile."
~William Bryant

As many are in agreement around here, it looks like our winterish weather may be here until spring, you know, for about the next five months or so. We've been getting regular light dustings of snow and apparently just north they received the bounty of several inches of snow yesterday. My skiing snowboarding children are loving that kind of news.

So since we have so many months ahead of WHITE and BROWN, I thought I'd put up one last picture of color which was taken on the last day of our yard raking. Ahhhhh! It does make me smile :-)

Enjoy your day in your garden whatever the color!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Ugh, I hate that winter's so stinkin' long. Maybe that's why I appreciate spring and summer so much!

The Arthur Clan said...

Your fall photo is gorgeous! I am also dreading the long winter already. I'll just try to think of all the wonderful, wintery photo-ops that it will provide!

Kimmie said...

The temperature has dipped here, we need to get the leaf blower out for her final run, now that all the leaves are finally done and waiting in their ground hugging position. Luckily, that isn't my job ;-)

Praying for you!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Blog Widget by LinkWithin