Monday, November 10

let the voting begin!

Now that the presidential election is over, it's time to get enthusiastic about voting for those who have been nominated in various homeschool blog categories! Woo hoo!

These awards come at the perfect time of the year. Our weather is getting cold, the evenings are dark, and my body is coaxing me into hibernation. There is no better time than after the kitchen is cleaned up following supper to wander to my computer and visit many homeschool blogs, several that are new to me. I love the variety and talent found all over the homeschool blog community and have made new friends in the process.

Adding to this pleasant task is the honor to have been nominated in two categories this year:

*Best Encourager Blog

*Best "Live What You Believe" Blog

Last year I was nominated in the encourager category - and was in the company of many wonderful homeschool encouragers! - however, the
second nomination this year has taken me by surprise. It is a humbling reminder that we never know how we may be ministering to people through our words. Of course, now the challenge will be NOT to second guess everything I write over the next two weeks knowing that a bunch of people I've never met will be stopping by, BUT to keep writing just the way I always do....plain simple ol' me! :-)

Voting begins today, November 10th and will run through November 21st. Be sure to take a moment to stop over at the Homeschool Blog Awards site and VOTE!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


2 comments:

The Arthur Clan said...

Both of those categories are perfect for you Tammy! You are a super-sweet lady and really deserve this recognition for the example you set for others. :)

Kimmie said...

Tammy;

Congratulations on your nominations...how wonderful that your posts have encouraged people, encouraged them so much that they nominated you!

Thank you for being an encourager to me over the past few weeks...I am thankful for the kind and thought filled words that you have left. Truly I am thankful for your friendship.

bless you and have fun making new friends and letting your LIGHT shine!

(((hugs))))
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Blog Widget by LinkWithin