Wednesday, November 5

a living well announcement

Alas, a simple announcement. There will be no more Living Well Wednesdays. Darlene is a busy writer and has to discontinue this weekly commitment. But you can still be blessed by her monthly writings about Living Well at Christian Women Online.

It's been a good source of accountability for me to write on this topic weekly and hopefully an encouragement to others. I'm a big proponent of preventative healthy living, so I'm sure you'll continue to hear about living well on my blog...it'll just come at random times instead of on Wednesdays!

Live well, my friends!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

The Arthur Clan said...

I've really enjoyed your "Live Well Wednesdays" Tammy, but I know you'll come up with something else wonderful to write about instead. :)

Angie in OH

Blog Widget by LinkWithin