Saturday, November 8

something new from HOTM

It's been almost a year since I met the "Amies" who are the creative innovative gals behind Heart of the Matter Online. Not only have they done an incredible job using their computer talents to organize a monthly homeschooling magazine with a team of writers, but they also took on the challenge of putting together an online live homeschool conference this past summer complete with speakers and vendors, an event which was well received by everyone who attended. They are currently working on print publication of Heart of the Matter due out in the new year, but in the meantime have been working on another adventure which will launch on Tuesday, November 11th, at 3:00 PM CST!

Announcing Heart of the Matter Heartbeat Live!

This is a free weekly event that will bless you with speakers, writers, curriculum authors...all online!...so that you may be encouraged on your homeschool journey from the comfort of your home. Yup, you can listen in your jammies if you want and it will be interactive so you'll even be able to talk directly to the speaker.

The first speaker will be one of the "Amies" from Heart of the Matter - Amy Grant Bayliss - and everyone who attends her session will be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to Amazon.com!

But FIRST you need to register right
here It's a simple process and within 48 hours you'll receive log-in instructions which will allow you to access all the weekly events!

Enjoy!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

The Arthur Clan said...

I'm not a homeschooling mom Tammy, but I think it's great that all of you ladies work together to support each other like you do. Amazing resources you all have!

Kimmie said...

Hi Tammy;

I am pretty sure that you went out of your way to BLESS me.

Imagine my surprise when I woke before the sun, to take my daughter to have 4 wisdom teeth removed this morning. And to my surprise saw that someone nominated me for a blog Award category at HOmeschool Blog Awards.

I wept. Honestly, it took me several minutes to even notice that my name was on the list...as my eyes seemed to hit all the other wonderful blogs. (yours being on the top of that list!)

My heart in blogging was to share Jesus...to share this life that God blessed me with, all of it...deep down my hope is that God will send people who He has called to adopt...that seeing us and all the ways He has 'sent' us, will give them the peace they need to get going! If one child finds a forever family, that would be a blessing...but honestly one isn't my prayer, it is for all of the orphans in the world to find loving Christian families.

Thank you sweet friend.

Love you!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

mom said...

Angie, the resources available NOW are amazing! It was so so different when I started out. In some ways I'm relieved because there's so many choices I wouldn't know WHERE to begin! LOL!

{{{Kimmie}}} You wept...and I'm speechless to find myself in that category. It is an expected honor. But, I will have to stop by your blog because quite possibly you didn't notice that you were also nominated for "Best Cyberbuddy" :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin