Wednesday, December 3

a blogging meme

Every once in a while it's fun to do one of the memes that is floating around. Here's a blogging meme which anyone can do!

1. Can you remember without looking what your first post was about?

It was probably an introduction kind of post telling why I'm blogging or talking about my family? Let's see how accurate I was....

Here it is: my first post

2. Where did you write it?

On my Mac laptop on my little desk in my bedroom.

3. Which was the first blog you read?

As I've been thinking about it, there are two that come to mind. One was Enjoy the Journey by Lindsey and she is no longer blogging. The other one I continue to visit daily is Donna's Quiet Life

4. Who did/do you tell about your blog, if anyone?

First I told my kids that I was going to do a public blog - I had already been doing a private family blog for a little bit - then I mentioned it on a homeschooling mom's board that I had been a part of for a long time. Eventually I mentioned it to a couple local friends. And slowly my readers have grown.

5. Has your blog ever caused a scandal?

Not that I'm aware of ever hearing about, although my blog is typically boring and non-controversial :::yawn:::

6. Tell us something random which happened as a result of blogging?

I've been blessed by some wonderful online friendships and also got picked to be part of a homeschool writing team a year ago.

7. Snog, Marry or Avoid - pick another blogger for each.

There's absolutely not a single blogger I'd want to snog or marry. One thing I learned early when I first started reading blogs was to AVOID hitting the "next blog" button on the blogger header. There's some mighty ugly yucky stuff out there......blech!

8. What’s your most amusing blog memory?

It must be too late at night to be thinking because I'm drawing a blank. The only thing that comes to mind are the interesting comments that people post when you're holding a bloggy giveaway :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

The Arthur Clan said...

Your blog might not be controversial...but it is a blessing to many people (me included.) This was a fun meme to read. :)

Amy from Texas said...

Fun! I didn't know you were a Mac girl? Mac's rule:-)

mom said...

Aw, thanks, Angie!

o/^ :::high five to Amy::: Yes, Macs rule!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Donna Boucher said...

I really liked reading your answers Tammy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin