Saturday, December 27

the confusion of days

Goodness, but I'm amazed at how holidays throw off our days of the week! Especially midweek holidays! Christmas Eve Day felt like a Saturday and Christmas Day kind of felt like a Sunday, but not really. I have no idea what day yesterday felt like? I could have picked any day of the week for yesterday. And today I'm trying very hard to wrap my mind around the fact that it is Saturday because it doesn't feel like a Saturday.

Then we can repeat this whole thing next week with the New Year's holiday! LOL!

Call me confused....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

linda said...

Oh I know what you mean...I had to ask my family today what day it is!

Kimmie said...

Hi Tammy;

Normally I'd be in the same boat as you, but with this adoption coming to a head...everyday here is counted, so today felt like Sunday. (I even snuck in a nap!)

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Dot O said...

It is now Sunday when I'm reading your blog. Hopefully, today felt like the day for you!!!

Hope your weekend was wonderful.

mom said...

Wahhhh, no it didn't! I ended up staying home from church with one of my girls who is not feeling well, so it didn't really feel like a Sunday. And I have no idea what day it felt like! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin