Wednesday, December 24

it's the eve

Here's a sampling of a few hours of work last night as I frosted and my children HEAVILY decorated our sugar cutter cookies.
Apparently I was too tired to notice that the red hot candy limit was exceeded on several cookies! Yikes! Why is it that the boys LOVE to make red hots eyes for angels and snowmen? It makes them look like aliens. Ohhhhh, I get it now....LOL!

It is nice to have that task behind me. I haven't done all my traditional baking yet, but feel like I still have plenty of time as our whole family won't be together until next week for our end of the year celebration.

My shopping is completed and I have present wrapping to finish up this afternoon.

Some of my Christmas cards have been sent and the rest will be worked on this morning to get mailed out before the post office closes early today.

There's still sewing projects to do, however those can wait until after Christmas as well.

Plus the house is screamin' for a good cleanin'!

Our family will be door greeters at church tonight for the early service which does put us on a time table of sorts. All activities will have to be wrapped up by 4 PM to begin getting ready to head to church.

When we get home from church, it'll be a relaxing fondue meal with some toasting of glasses filled with sparkling grape juice.......ahhhhhhhh!

So what's your eve day looking like?

Enjoy your activities whatever they may be!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


4 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Mostly travel. The 6-hr drive to the city where both sets of parents live gets made today.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Tina said...

I love all your cookies!! They look so yummy!

My Journey said...

Merry Christmas! Everything looks delicious! Looks like you had fun!

~~Devita~~ said...

Hi Tammy! Those cookies looks delicious. Hmm... my mom made a cake yesterday and it's a half now..lol.... yummy..

Merry Christmas and happy holiday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin