Monday, December 1

the simple woman's daybook for December 1


For today, December 1

Outside my window.....it is a blustery day as it is snowing and blowing and a tad bit chilly.

I am thinking.....about getting back on track with our routine today as we've had over a week "off".

I am thankful for.....all my family traveling safely back to their homes yesterday after a long weekend here for Thanksgiving.

From the learning rooms.....we'll be adjusting to doing our schooling once again.

From the kitchen.....
I'll need to finish putting away all the canned and dry food that came back from our cabin at the end of hunting season.

I am wearing.....my black exercise pants and a long sleeved white top as I got back from Curves a little while ago.

I am creating.....a master list of gift ideas from all the little lists given to me this weekend. Once done, I had hand them out to all the family.

I am going.....to the library later as all our books and movies are due today.

I am reading.....The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield which I started two weeks ago. I waver between whether I want to continue it or not, but haven't really had time to read enough to make up my mind.

I am hoping.....to make out a list of all I need to get done in the next three weeks and prioritize it.

I am hearing.....one of the DVD school courses from a son's bedroom.

Around the house.....
the children are still sleepy after too many late nights. There's still things to put away from the weekend as well as a mountain of laundry to do!

One of my favorite things.....
is getting several family pictures taken yesterday and hoping that there'll be one that turns out the best for our Christmas cards. I love family pictures and looking at the noticeable differences from the year before picture.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....
include AWANA, a chiropractor appointment, a dentist trip for two of the girls, and Christmas program practice at church at the end of the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....

LinkMr. Nobody paid a visit to our household after Thanksgiving and managed to mark up my tablecloth with green crayon. Today I'll attempt the iron and waxed paper trick on it and then work on the other food stains before throwing it into the wash.

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go HERE

Enjoy this first of December day in your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

6 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for sharing your daybook with us! Enjoy a blessed week in Him!

catholicfamilyvignettes said...

Mr. Nobody was at your house?? How can that be? He was at my house too!!

What a delightful daybook. God's blessings to you as you journey towards Him!

The Arthur Clan said...

Mr. Nobody loves to visit our house too! What a coincidence. :)

Enjoyed reading your daybook. Have a great week Tammy!

Kimmie said...

Maybe he will come back and finish filling in with that same color crayon?

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

mom said...

Kimmie! NOT funny! LOL!

So far the first attempt to remove the crayon didn't work...on to the second. I hope Mr. Nobody continues visiting everyone else's homes for awhile :::sigh:::

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

mom said...

My second attempt didn't work well either. We can either flip the tablecloth in the future or allow that to be Mr. Nobody's spot to sit! :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin