Saturday, January 17

morning giggles

Around 2 AM I tucked my granddaughter into a makeshift bed while her parents and their group of friends had at least another hour of travel to spend a snowy long weekend at our cabin. This morning we woke up to girl talk and giggles coming out of the bedroom down the hall. Later when I peeked on them, they had all crawled into the same bed and were playing under the covers with a frog flashlight. So, I quickly pulled the covers up and took a picture. Of course, they all immediately closed their eyes with the flash, but the smiles are still on their faces.

Around our house there'll be a noisy messy giggly few days ahead :-)

Enjoy the weekend around your house!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

8 comments:

theArthurClan said...

You are going to have such a fun weekend Tammy. Enjoy!

ValleyGirl said...

What a cute picture! Have a great weekend!!

Mrs. E. said...

Oh Tammy, I love that picture! How blessed they are to have each other. Have a fun weekend!
Heather

My Journey said...

That looks like so much fun! My kids and I always camp out in our living room. It makes them feel like they are on vacation!

Tina said...

What cuties!!

linda said...

ADORABLE! Have a fun weekend with those little cuties!

Letitia said...

How sweet. I hope you enjoyed the weekend. You certainly have a lot going on in your life right now. I hope you adjust and get some breaks.

Charlene said...

This photo is fabulous! What fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin