Thursday, January 29

a plate full of *ham*

Ahhh, yes! This is an old photo I found in my computer file as I believe it was taken over seven years ago and includes five of the finest *hams* in our family. The photo was taken after the production of Hansel and Gretel when the Missoula Children's Theater came into town. What a blessing this event has annually been for a family with kids who LOVE to act! And I'd love for you to read more about our experiences over at Heart of the Matter Online as I share about a wonderful opportunity for kids that may be coming to your community!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

theArthurClan said...

They do look like a bunch of hams. Such fun!

ChiGirl said...

Look how YOUNG they all look!!!

Look how OLD I feel now!!!

mom said...

What I was struck by immediately was the great differences in the boys' height in the picture. Now they are all about the same height which is much taller than their mom!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin