Saturday, January 3

wanted....another week of vacation!

From my gardening flip calendar:

"Follow the wisdom of the rosebush: There is a time to bloom forth with glorious color and a time to rest and regenerate."

Okay, I'm ready for the rest and regenerate part! LOL!

It seemed like the holiday season was a forced blooming for me this year. For whatever reason it was hard to get into the season and I felt like I was trudging step by step day by day. My baking was late (I STILL have special ingredients on my kitchen countertop for Christmas recipes!), my cards were late with many sent AFTER Christmas, the gift wrapping was last minute as I finished projects.

The busyness began with the Thanksgiving season, bloomed over this past week, and then there'll be a half day to rest and regenerate on Sunday before we start back to school on Monday.

Somehow I don't think I'm going to be ready to do that....

:::sigh:::

Remind me in August to add another week of vacation into our school calendar so I get an extra week off in January, okay?

Enjoy the tail end of your holiday time!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hi Tammy!

((((hug))))

A real thank you is on the way...but I just want you to know how blessed my Knight and I were when we opened your note to us. What a generous gift...what a precious note sharing the how the gift came to be for us. Thank you so much for giving so MUCH to our adoption.
We truly are so thankful...thanks for standing with us in friendship, in prayer and in our finances.
another big hug ((((hug))))

xoxoxo
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

mom said...

You are very welcome, Kimmie! It was obviously all God's plan from the start! :-)

Hugs back,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin