Saturday, January 10

where are you parking?

"The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places." ~ Anonymous

I often think of how busy anonymous must be with all the quotes that come from him! LOL!

It is quite evident that my list that provides the directions to the road to success on this Saturday is full of LOTS of parking places. So many things I want to get caught up on today yet it just isn't happening. And I'm blaming the *bug*!

Seems I've finally caught that miserable *bug* that has been casually taking victims in my household. Only my daughter had it quite badly for over a week during our family gathering during new years; the rest of us have slowly picked up enough of its symptoms to cause us to feel lousy and not officially sick. So you're caught in the limbo of being well enough to do some things, but feel lousy doing them....if that makes any sense.

:::sigh:::

Time to get out of my cyberspace parking place and slowly plod through the next thing on my list.

I do hope you are doing better than I am on this day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Mrs. E. said...

Oh, Tammy. . . .I'm so sorry to read this. I'm holding my breath around here!
Rest. Take Care.
Heather

theArthurClan said...

All four of my children went through that this week Tammy, and it was not fun!

Praying that you will be feeling better very quickly. You poor thing!

P.S. Your little comment about "Anonymous" made me laugh out loud! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin