Monday, February 2

simple woman's daybook for February 2

For today February 2

Outside my window......there are patchy overcast skies with some light snow in the air and a bit of blowing.

I am thinking.....about what cleaning I'd like to get done today once our schooling is finished for the day.

I am thankful for......fairly good health....at least for the moment.

From the learning rooms.....we are learning about nickels and counting by 5's, reviewing processes with fractions, learning about predicate adjectives, looking for an "information" type book for a book review, and learning the words for household items in Spanish.

From the kitchen.....I'm going to bake pink cupcakes for my Chums.

I am wearing.....my black exercise pants, an old white t-shirt from Sanibel Island, a pink sweater thrown over for warmth, and my purple crocs.

I am still creating.....workspace on my desk as I go through and sort piles of papers.

I am going.....to the library to pick up a movie and to AWANA Club tonight.

I am still reading.....the book Hannah Coulter by Wendell Berry.

I am hoping.....to be able to make all the connections this week with scheduling to get my daughter back home. Having a good streak of nice weather would be very helpful!

I am hearing.....my husband get ready to go outdoors.

Around the house.....are messes from two girls who have been going from one thing to the next all weekend. Time to clean-up, I say!

One of my favorite things.....is having a nicely warmed up car when I need to go somewhere.

A few plans for the rest of the week include.....going to AWANA tonight, doing some extra cleaning as we begin hosting Bible study in our home again beginning this week, a session of training at the pregnancy resource center, and getting a daughter home from my oldest daughter's home :-)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....

Pray tell, doesn't EVERYONE keep catnip in their spice cabinet?!?!?! I wasn't too happy to see things rearranged to make room for this product amongst my cooking things! I just hope that when my husband decides to do some cooking that he has his glasses on so we don't end up with catnip instead of oregano in a recipe! YIKES!

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go to Peggy's place.

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

simplycatholic.net said...

That picture is just too funny. I am always finding things in the oddest places.

theArthurClan said...

I'm just glad to hear that you are all feeling better again! You've had such a rough time with sickness lately.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin