Monday, February 9

simple woman's daybook for February 9


For today February 9

Outside my window......the skies are mostly cloudy with temps in the 20's. The forecast is for weather in the upper 30's and RAIN!

I am thinking.....about a strange bad dream my husband told me about a few minutes ago when he was getting a cup of coffee.

I am thankful for......the gift someone blessed us with so my husband and I may attend a Valentine's Day banquet at the end of the week.

From the learning rooms.....will be a bit of catch up early in the week as I missed a couple days of school at the end of the week. Corrections on a Monday - ARGH!

From the kitchen.....there will be some baking this week as my sweet tooth daughter is visiting :-)

I am wearing.....a big white t-shirt and my black exercise pants. Time to jump into the shower!

We am creating.....evangelism bracelets for a church mission team to take to Peru this month.

I am going.....shopping for the AWANA store this morning.

I am still reading.....the book Hannah Coulter by Wendell Berry.

I am hoping.....that the predicted weather all goes south sparing us of icy conditions on top of our snow.

I am hearing.....my husband getting ready to meet a friend and a baby waking up.

Around the house.....there are signs of a baby visiting :-)

One of my favorite things.....is my new camera card that holds 1500 pictures! Woo hoo! My old camera card only held 100 pictures which meant running in frequently to get pictures printed.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....setting up the AWANA Club store for tonight, a chiropractor appointment tomorrow, two Bible studies on Wednesday as well as a training session at the pregnancy center, a Valentine's banquet on Friday, and my son-in-law arriving for the weekend to pick up his girls.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....


Sunday evening suppers are typically popcorn and ice cream. We've been popping some multi-colored popcorn that we received as a Christmas gift. YUM!

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go to Peggy's Place.

Have a great day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

7 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Pop corn and ice gream..lol..my kind of meal.

wonderloveandpraise said...

Wow! I thought we were the only ones. Every Sunday night is popcorn and The Walton's. We love it. But ice cream?!? that would round it out perfectly. hmm....

;)

steph

wonderloveandpraise said...

ACK! nothing bugs me more than poorly placed apostrophes. Forgive the one on my previous comment!!!

Mrs. E. said...

I love your new layout and the flower pictures!
You have a fun, busy week ahead!
Blessings,
Heather

ValleyGirl said...

Well, it's raining up on the Canadian prairies today, so maybe it'll be all rained out by the time it gets to you! The roads are certainly exciting up here today. I'm very happy to be able to stay home today, but I don't imagine they'll be much better tomorrow when I will have to head to town.

Have fun visiting with your Sweet Tooth!!

Jill said...

A valentines banquet how exciting! I hope there is dancing. Have a great time.

theArthurClan said...

We have popcorn and movie night every Friday ~ ice cream would make it even better! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin