Thursday, February 19

a sunny cure

It's starting to feel like the shortest month of the year is actually the LONGEST month of the year. And then in the midst of the winter doldrums, God sends a brilliantly sunny day! Woo hoo! Yes, deceiving a bit as the temps are maybe out of the single digits now and the brisk breeze makes it feel even colder, but sunny enough to take a quick break outdoors to catch some rays while lying on a snowbank.

Ahhhhh, sunshine! The miracle winter cure which we can never get enough of these days!

:::::sticking some sunshine into an envelope to send to Noel:::::

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

theArthurClan said...

That is just so stinkin' cute with her sunglasses on. So glad you were able to catch some rays today! :)

Letitia said...

What a cutie. I can't imagine living in the cold that you do. It's plenty too cold for me just in TN. (Hey! That rhymes. Maybe I could write a country song. LOL...ummm, anyway)It's sunny here today, too, and I'm loving it.
I completely agree on the books. I don't even like ebooks. In addition to those great reasons, I bet trying to read books on that little contraption is hard on the eyes.

ValleyGirl said...

Haha, she's so cute!!

Ugh, February ALWAYS feels like the longest month to me. I'm so stinkin' ready for winter to be over and yet I know it'll be here until the end of March ~ but at least in March we start to see significant changes! In February it's always just dark and cloudy...

... and WAY TOO LONG!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin