Tuesday, February 3

tipped over

As if it isn't bad enough to wake up with a raging headache that definitely canceled plans of walking early this morning, then to sit down with that first cup of coffee hoping to ease the pain only to be thrown back into thoughts of life.

Wrestling with life. Not with God.

And I've written out my thoughts several times, but can't get it right here - perhaps due to this headache - so the wrestling will continue to wrestle in my draft folder.

Instead I leave you this day with what seems like purposeful rebellion on the part of the cat, but most likely is nothing more than typical cat curiosity. Any cups or glasses left on the kitchen table or countertops during the night are subject to the following:

We have caught him dipping his paws into the cups as he tests for water. Fortunately these two cups were empty, but frequently they do have water in them and a large puddle of water is left behind.

Seems my life right now is full of tipped cups and some spilled water left behind.

So, I do "the next thing" as EE would say by picking up the cups on the table and beginning our schooling for the day.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


4 comments:

Tina said...

One of the many reasons I didn't like my cats ;)
I hope your headache gets better.

theArthurClan said...

Praying that your headache is gone now ~ it can really put a stop to your day, can't it?

mom said...

Ohhhh, I've been wondering if you've missed your cats! LOL!

It's taken all day, but my headache is mild now. I hope it's completely gone when I wake up in the morning!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Letitia said...

Praying you have felt better today, and life is more manageable....a little less wrestling. : ) Cats. sigh. I was just told that one of ours used my daughters' coats, left lying in the floor, as the litter box.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin