Tuesday, March 31

balance of another kind

In order to once again attempt to live my life in balance, I have chosen to wear a turtleneck with snowflakes on it to reflect the wintry weather outside my window AND to wear a pair of flip flops to reflect my hope and desire that spring really isn't that far away.

Let's hope my feet stay warm enough that I won't have to revert back to my fuzzy socks which would completely throw my life out of balance and in favor of winter :-p~

Enjoy this last day of March whatever the weather in your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

Letitia said...

LOL! Stay warm. It's actually pretty chilly here today, too...for us.

Karen said...

Well, I can always count on the weather to provide a little excitement if life is too dull. Tornados on Saturday and snowflakes on Sunday. (and then there's the coating of pollen that Monday brought.) However, summer heat will be here before I know it and I'll be longing for winter-ish days. someday I'll learn to be satisfied. (or I'll move to Hawaii where the weather is perfect all the time. And if it's not, I don't want to know about it.)

mom said...

You're getting quite a variety of weather, Karen! Can I move to Hawaii with you? :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

theArthurClan said...

I'll move to Hawaii too!! :)

You know that infected toe I had Tammy? Well, it keeps acting up so I've been wearing flip-flops a lot. Everyone looks at me like I'm nuts, but oh well! At least my show isn't bothering my stupid toe.

mom said...

I'd be delighted to go with you, Angie, strictly to be a helpful friend while your toe soaks in the health benefits :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin