Monday, March 23

an extra long moment

It's become a recognizable moment in the life of this mom.

The final hug that you give a child as they leave home.

Your heart is jumping up and down with excitement as you consider the adventure before them....yet....you hold them tight for an extra long moment as you know that life will change the moment you let go and they walk through the door. It will never ever be the same.

Letting go. Letting God.

God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

Even through the tears.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Aww, Tammy. What a wonderful, horrible, bittersweet day. You'll be in my prayers.

{{hugs}}

Tina said...

{{hugs}}

Mrs. E. said...

Oh, Tammy ~sigh~ I can only imagine that "long moment". He is in our prayers.(you too)

theArthurClan said...

I'm feeling for you Tammy...and I'll be holding you dear in my prayers as well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin