Monday, March 16

simple woman's daybook for March 16


For today March 16



Outside my window.....
the skies are blue and it is suppose to get up around 50 degrees today! Woo hoo!

I am thinking.....about actually putting together my garden seed order since my daughter-in-law left the catalog out on the kitchen countertop which reminded me again about doing that task.

I am thankful for.....a close knit family.

From the learning rooms.....we'll be doing a little bit of schooling, but it'll be a lighter load with older ones here this week.

From the kitchen.....
I'll be cooking favorite dishes of an older son.

I am wearing.....my black exercise pants and a long sleeved dark carnation colored top from Maui as I just got back from Curves. (HA! I wish I just got back from Hawaii!)

I am creating.....memories that I hope I remember! LOL!

I am going.....to sit outside for lunch in a lawn chair in the sandbox covered with snow. Hey, it's warm out there in the sunshine!

I am still reading.....Secure in the Everlasting Arms by Elisabeth Elliot.

I am hoping.....that this week won't go too fast.

I am hearing.....my husband at the moment as he sips his coffee while doing his devotional time and my oldest daughter just walked into our bedroom.

Around the house.....
there are little reminders that a baby is playing here this week :-)

One of my favorite things.....
is seeing the love between brothers and sisters.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....are just hanging out with family, evening Bible study mid-week, AWANA Games practice at the end of the week, and enjoying the sunny outdoors a bit.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....


Yesterday I grabbed my daffodils and set them on the deck to show the contrast between winter and spring that exists here. The grass patches on the yard aren't true melting spots as it is where my husband makes the path between the wood pile and the house. If the weather stays warm this week, we'll lose a lot of snow and perhaps the daffodils in the yard will start thinking about actually coming up!

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go to Peggy's Place

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

{ jamie } said...

Those are columbines on the top photo on your sidebar, aren't they?I love them. I have grown them & they are beautiful but they never really thrive here. :-(

And I keep saying I'm going to do this daybook thing sometime but I've yet to actually do so. ♥

mom said...

Yes, they are columbines! I'd love to add some different colored columbines into my garden this year :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin