Monday, March 30

simple woman's daybook for March 30


For today March 30

Outside my window.....the skies are currently clear and blue with a temperature in the mid-teens. I'll enjoy today's sunshine as rumor has it that the weather is going to turn nasty wintry in the next day or two.

I am thinking.....about all I want to get done today and honestly don't know where to start!

I am thankful for.....
a simple less than five minute phone call from a son.

From the learning rooms.....the books are getting a lot thinner these days! YAY!

From the kitchen.....I think I should probably soak some beans for a country bean soup since hopefully our soup days will come to an end in the near future and I'd like to use up my bean collection before spring really does get here.

I am wearing.....my black exercise pants, a dark green hooded sweatshirt, and slippers hoping to warm up a bit.

I am creating.....a list of interesting games for AWANA Game Time tonight which will go with our theme of Pajama Night.

I am going.....
to dance a jig when we turn the calendar page to April this week!

I am reading.....a bit here and there in various books as I've been working my way through my bookshelf trying to determine what I want to keep. (A note to my daughter-in-law to spare her alarm....I will not discard anything without checking with you first!)

I am hoping.....that everyone in my family who has this lingering cold would totally get over it!

I am hearing.....the washer and dryer running downstairs.

Around the house.....there are wisps of cat and dog fur as they begin to shed their heavy winter coats.

One of my favorite things.....are the set of gel pens I got for Christmas. Boy, I LOVE to write in color!

A few plans for the rest of the week.....
include AWANA tonight, hopefully training at the pregnancy center unless the weather turns nasty that day, signing the girls up for the soccer season which will begin later this summer, and the AWANA Grand Prix car race on Friday night.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....

This is our team's game pin from the AWANA Games that were held on Saturday. After many challenges along the way that led up to this day, our team pulled together magnificently for the event doing their best and taking first place! I'm so proud of those kids!


If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go to Peggy's Place

Enjoy your last Monday of March!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin