Friday, March 13

unexpected fudge delight

What could be more grand than an expected blessing that arrives right on your doorstep? Late yesterday afternoon while correcting schoolwork, our dogs did their bark bark bark thing outside. Looking out the window revealed a friend stopping by....with her arms full....and attempting to get something else out of her vehicle. So, I ran out there to help her and see what gifts she was bearing. She had a large container of ice cream leftover from youth ministry night AND a batch of her awesomely delicious hot fudge sundae sauce which was still WARM!

After Sunday's annual youth spaghetti dinner I had commented to this friend that I had missed seeing her hot fudge sundae sauce on the dessert table. Her response was that no one had requested she make it this year. WHAT?! Obviously the new youth pastor doesn't know about this wonderfully delicious treat!

My appreciation was definitely rewarded! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

My apologies for making everyone's mouths water! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Tina said...

Mmmmmmmmmm! What a treat :)

mom said...

Oh, oh! Hide the hot fudge sauce, kids, because Tina saw it! LOL!

Hugs,
Tammy ~@~

theArthurClan said...

Oh my goodness, what a yummy treat for her to bring! {my mouth is drooling...yum!}

Tina said...

LOL :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin