Thursday, April 2

about a son

Over a year ago when I was contacted by the Amies over at Heart of the Matter Online to be on their writing team, I had various ideas about homeschooling topics I wanted to write about and created a draft file. There was one article I kept coming back to, but could never finish writing. I'd pick it back up again after a couple months and still experienced a writer's block.

It's easy now to look back and see why. God was still writing the story.

And as I kissed one of my older sons good-bye a little over a week ago, the story was ready to be written as peace settled in my heart.

Please take a moment and go read The Tale of a Son

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

*****A special thank you to Angie and her sister for using their amazing photography skills on the last photo of this article which my daughter took of her brother, his favorite dog, and her daughter in the backpack.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Tammy, thank you for sharing "A Tale of a Son". I am a homeschooling mother of three. I am currently struggling with my older son who doesn't like school or his teacher!
I've been praying for God to help me be creative in my approach. We've tried different curriculum.
We've tried more routine. Less routine. We've tried everything. Except letting go. Except relaxing and letting God handle it. I am in tears right now as I finish this. Thanking God for talking to me through "A Tale of a Son". God is Great! Blessings.

ValleyGirl said...

Beautiful post, Tammy!

theArthurClan said...

I have been looking forward to reading this for a long time...heading over there now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin