Saturday, April 25

continuing

"The greatest need of our souls and bodies is to know Jesus personally, to touch Him constantly, to abide in Him continually." ~ A.B. Simpson

You know, there may be a lot of things I regret spending way too much time doing in my life, but spending time with the Lord is not one of them. In fact, I don't think I could ever say that I regretted spending too much time with Him....if there is such a thing. Those days when there was an extra measure of time available to spend in the Bible or in prayer or in songful worship didn't throw my day off but instead allowed my day to go better since my focus so easily continued on Him throughout the day.

"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." ~ Psalm 90:14

May your mornings start in a way that keeps you abiding in Him continually!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin