Tuesday, April 7

I {heart} faces - my friend and I


Week 13 - Kids Entry - My Friend and I

Okay, week after week I've been able to resist entering Angie and Amy's contests because, well, I never really had a decent picture to enter....but they got me this week! This is one of my favorite pictures which was taken last summer of my littlest on her birthday with her friend who came to play for the day. My daughter simply adores her friends and it always shows on her face as she can't stop smiling! :-)

To visit other entries for this week, please stop over at I {heart} faces

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Tina said...

As I was looking at my photos, I saw this one and thought. . "too bad it didn't come from my camera" Glad you couldn't resist. Cute girlys :)

theArthurClan said...

Tammy!!! Amy went through the Kids entries this week, so I didn't see your photo until just now. What a super-duper cute photo of friendship. :)

You are so fun to join in with us this week!

mom said...

All the photos that are entered into your contests are amazing! I probably don't have a chance, but I love this picture nonetheless!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin