Friday, April 17

a quilters festival!

In order to be a kind and loving friend, I feel that I must indeed post a warning to those who may read here who are fabric lovin' quilt lovin' kind of gals. For this morning over at Randi's she announced a link to a very wonderful blogging festival for quilters. If indeed you'd love to be distracted for the next week, read further. If not, continue with your typical blog hopping day.

Upon reading about the festival, I quickly grabbed a quilt that instantly takes me back to memories at my grandma's house as this quilt was on one of the twin beds I slept in each time I visited her.

She had sewn and quilted this for everyday purposes. Maybe someday when my kids are grown up, I'll throw it back on a twin bed, but for right now it is a treasure to me that is kept in my linen closet to preserve memories.

But, back to the purpose of this post!

Amy over at Park City Girl is holding an online Quilt Festival April 17 - 24. Not only can you take a picture of your favorite quilt with its story on your blog and post your link at her site, but you can then follow everyone else's links and see a multitude of wonderful amazing quilts! And there's more! You can do all kinds of blog hopping visiting her sponsors who have offered quilt-type giveaways as part of the Quilt Festival, so be sure to leave a comment at Amy's site to be entered! Woo hoo!

Truly, a quilter's paradise :-)

Enjoy!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin