Monday, April 13

simple woman's daybook for April 13


For today April 13


Outside my window.....the skies are very cloudy and it is in the mid-30's.

I am thinking.....about all the logistics of letting kids go and some of the unexpected things that come with that process.

I am thankful.....that most of the Easter candy is GONE! Let's not talk about who ate a good portion of it this year :-p

From the learning rooms.....we are down to the last six weeks of our schooling! Woo hoo!

From the kitchen.....I have cookies to bake this morning for the after AWANA Awards refreshment time tonight.

I am wearing.....my denim skirt and a warm hooded sweatshirt.

I am creating.....
a list of things I need to get focused on indoors before my free time moves outdoors once the snow is gone.

I am going.....to be running around shopping for AWANA store items today.

I am reading.....
again, nothing in particular, just dabbling in my reading right now.

I am hoping.....this fever *bug* ends soon :::sigh:::

I am hearing.....
the dog munch down her breakfast. Soon I'll hear the paw paw at the door for her to go outside.

Around the house.....
there are pieces of green Easter basket grass everywhere!

One of my favorite things.....
is listening to the kids look for their Easter baskets and smiling to myself when the oldest can't ever find theirs. It makes me smile, too, when all the younger siblings complain about the oldest one getting the biggest chocolate bunny and how they can't wait until they will be the oldest kid in the house.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....getting through every thing I need to do for the AWANA Awards tonight, Bible studies mid-week, travel and training for the pregnancy resource center one day, and catching up on note writing.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....

Here's a peek at some of the Easter eggs we colored on Sunday.

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go to Peggy's Place

Have a great Monday!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

theArthurClan said...

Look at how bright and vibrant your eggs look in that photo. Gorgeous!

We still have not dyed our eggs...I'm such a bad mom. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin