Monday, April 20

simple woman's daybook for April 20


For today April 20

Outside my window.....there is fresh snow on the ground with two to four more inches predicted for the next day or two :::sigh:::

I am thinking.....that at least snow is moisture for the dry ground which is better than nothing, right?

I am thankful for.....God's Word which truly is sharper than a two edged sword no matter what anyone says.

From the learning rooms.....we are going to use these crummy weather days early in the week to get a lot done since the kids tend to disappear outdoors with the beautiful warm spring days which will be returning soon!

From the kitchen.....
I think we need to eat up some leftovers which includes the last of the Easter eggs.

I am wearing.....
a dark pink t-shirt and my exercise pants as I've been to Curves this morning already.

I am creating.....a baby quilt! Traveling around and visiting all the Quilt Festival links has inspired me to get back to my quilting. It's been way toooo long and I have the *bug* now! If you are a quilter, do click on my sidebar link to the Quilt Festival over at Amy's and plan on not getting up from your computer for several hours!

I am going.....
do some ordering today and it will include a new family computer! Woo hoo!

I am reading.....Saved by Angels by Bruce Van Natta.

I am hoping.....
that we are finally getting well around here. One of my daughters seems to be jumping from one thing to the next and I hope to get a good report on her ear this morning.

I am hearing.....
my husband rumbling around in the kitchen.

Around the house.....
things are fairly picked up right now. I need to get caught up on some laundry though and work on my inside project list since the weather is perfect for that.

One of my favorite things.....is listening to all the spring birds chirping away in the trees in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....
will include women's Bible study, traveling to train at the pregnancy resource center, and a blog anniversary! It will be nice to have a quieter week then usual.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....

Some spring greenery which is coming up by our fence in the front yard. Of course this picture was taken on Saturday when the weather was just starting to cool down and now no doubt these poor little flowers are shivering in the snow!

Have a good week!

If you enjoy reading daybooks or would like to participate yourself, please stop over at Peggy's Place

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

6 comments:

Dot O said...

Just popped over to say "hi" and to get a bit of inspiration. Your site is very peaceful! Sorry to hear you got some snow!!!! But, on the flip side, April will be over in just a few short days and I don't think anybody EVER gets snow in May!!!

Have a good one!

Mrs. Cuddles said...

May you feel the Lord's blessing upon your week. I've enjoyed reading your daybook this morning. Have fun ordering your new computer.

Happy Monday!
~Mrs.Cuddles

Kelly Maria said...

I have enjoyed reading your daybook!
Beautiful Blessings!!
Kelly Maria

Erna said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! I too enjoy hearing the birds sing in spring. :0)

Letitia said...

More snow? Wow. I hope spring comes for you soon! I have the same issue trying to tie anyone down to work with the weather is gorgeous.
I hope your daughter's ear is all well.

Love Bears All Things said...

Have a great week.
Mama Bear

Blog Widget by LinkWithin