Monday, April 27

simple woman's daybook for April 27


For today April 27


Outside my window.....it is heavily overcast with some rain in the air. At least we woke up to warmer temperatures.

I am thinking.....about how to work out computer time for the kids once the new computer is set up and running as I know they will all want to be on it all the time which is simply not acceptable.

I am thankful for.....the rain we've been getting. We do need MORE!

From the learning rooms.....we're heading down to the final weeks of schooling which feels so good! I'm looking forward to getting a book about lapbooking in the mail this week to try my hand at something new with my girls.

From the kitchen.....there's still some chocolate chip cookies sitting on the counter baked by a daughter who has suddenly taken a great interest in baking. It's good that she's enjoying this new found craft, but bad news for my shouting fat cells!

I am wearing.....my black exercise pants and an old Curves t-shirt.

I am creating.....a cleaner play room area by sorting and tossing. Hopefully I can be strong in this task and not hold onto JUNK!

I am going.....to have to make a phone call I'm dreading :::sigh:::

I am still reading.....Saved by Angels by Bruce Van Natta

I am hoping.....that the weather has transitioned enough that the road limits will be lifted around here this week and my husband can get back to work!

I am hearing.....my daughters squabbling in their bedroom about the littlest not picking up her things.

Around the house.....we're seeing more spiders right now with spring coming! Yikes!

One of my favorite things.....is getting mail from my son in the army!

A few plans for the rest of the week.....attending a banquet tomorrow night, training at the pregnancy center, a trip to the vet (if I can make the call) and opening weekend of fishing!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....


We've had a cool rainy trend in the weather and I got tired of having to bundle up indoors, so I finally broke down and started a fire in the woodburner. It didn't take too long until the house felt cozy again. I'm glad the weather is warmer today so we can let the fire go out again hopefully until next fall!

If you enjoy reading daybooks or would like to participate yourself, please stop over at Peggy's Place

Enjoy your day!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Wow, what a great picture of the fire. Thanks for sharing!

Have a great week. :)

Liz Tolsma said...

Oh, the picture of the fire warmed me right up! Thanks for sharing.

Jerralea said...

I totally understand about having a phone call to make that I dread. It's really better to get it over with...

Love the fire picture! I don't think I've seen anything quite like that before.

Have a wonderful week, and I gather there might be fising in the future?

UKZoe said...

I still can't get used to the whole "only a few weeks of school" thing. Over here in the UK, most schools don't finish until the middle of July.

Letitia said...

Glad you're finally warming up a little. We've had the opposite. Where is spring? It went straight to hot.
What kind of lapbook are you doing? We love lapbooks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin