Monday, April 6

simple woman's daybook for April 6


For today April 6

Outside my window.....
the skies are blue and it's in the lower 20's this morning. The forecast says a slight chance of snow late day :::sigh:::

I am thinking.....about how busy this week will be with Easter and the end of AWANA coming up.

I am thankful for.....
the fact that I have not gotten sick yet and I don't plan on it either!

From the learning rooms.....
kids not feeling well has thrown off our schedule a bit, so some catching up will need to be done.

From the kitchen.....I'm going to make some cupcakes for my Chums and put jellybeans on top!

I am wearing.....
my black exercise pants, a white t-shirt, and a dark green hooded sweatshirt as I just got home from Curves.

I am creating.....award bags for my Chums and hope to shop a bit this week to fill them.

I am going.....to start writing a letter to my son so as soon as I get an address I can stick my letter right in the mail!

I am reading.....nothing in particular right now but jumping around between a handful of books.

I am hoping.....
for good health for our family who live near and far.

I am hearing.....quiet at the moment. Does quiet have a sound?

Around the house.....
it's actually been quiet with kids not feeling well, so the house is staying cleaner than normal.

One of my favorite things.....
has been watching this huge flock of finches come in to our bird feeders recently. They are so lively and cheery as they fly from the branches to the feeders to the ground to the branches. It's like watching an international airport!

A few plans for the rest of the week.....
would include AWANA Club tonight, a couple Bible studies, training at the pregnancy center, a Good Friday service at church, coloring eggs, and basket hiding!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....


These were the five cars that were carved in Grandpa's workshop, then painted by the kids for the AWANA Grand Prix that was held on Friday. The caterpillar brought home a third prize trophy for the Design category.

If you'd like to do your own daybook or read about others on this day, please go to Peggy's Place

Have a great Monday!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Tina said...

I just love the caterpillar! I never really knew who's was who's :)
Hope your family starts feeling better!

theArthurClan said...

Look at those awesome cars for the Grand Prix! Super-creative designs your kids came up with. :)

~~tonya~~ said...

lower 20s---BRRRR

It's even very cool and windy down here in Louisiana.

Love the little cars

Have a great week

Blog Widget by LinkWithin