Wednesday, April 22

*two* celebration

There are days when I ponder whether or not to keep writing and maintaining a blog due to the time commitment and energy it takes....and then *out of the blue* comes a note of encouragement in my email. A bit of encouragement apparently goes a long way as today I celebrate a blog birthday or anniversary - or whatever it is called - of TWO YEARS of ~@~Garden Glimpses~@~!

To celebrate I'm having a my own little giveaway as I celebrate YOU my faithful readers who stop by daily, regularly, or once in awhile. Please leave a comment on this post and a way to reach you by email if your email address is not listed in your profile. I'll hold our official drawing for a winner as well as announce the winner next Monday, April 27th.

The celebration basket this year includes:

*a yellow spring hand towel
*a packet of wildflower seed mix and four packets of favorite flower seeds
*a garden hand shovel
*flowered gardening gloves
*a garden picture frame
*an Old Yankee Home Sweet Home candle
*a set of the Fruit of the Spirit Scripture cards
*a collection of Mary Engelbrett items with a gardening theme: sticky notes, a bookmark, notecards, a journal, a magnetic list, a small notepad, and even a packet of kleenex

Celebrate with me!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

14 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

Congrats on your blog-iversary! I've just started blogging, hoping I can keep at it like you have. I love blogging, but often feel it is a time-snatcher, too (my house is paying the price :)) Still, it has totally changed my attitude on homeschooling, to one of total burn-out to one of flourishing and enjoying what I do. I enjoy your blog and have it listed on the blogs I follow on my blog. Thanks for sharing!

Casey at tiggeroos6@charter.net

Kim said...

Happy Blogiversary! Thank you for continuing to write and maintain your blog for these years. I hope you receive as much encouragement throughout the adventure as you have given me along the way.

Letitia said...

Happy Anniversary! I've only been reading your blog for a few months, but I am very glad you continue! You are an encouragement.
What a wonderful gift you are giving....another indication that you are a giver and encourager. May God bless your day.
prayzngod@charter.net

Tina said...

I NEED you to keep writing ;) I don't comment much, but really do appreciate your blog!
Happy Anniversary or Blogiversary. I hope you have many more :)
Love ya, Tina

Luke said...

Happy Blog Day!

Please don't include me in the drawing so someone else can be blessed with it. I just wanted to come cheer along with everyone else [smile].

~Luke

Karen said...

happy blogoversary! I remember stumbling across your blog when I was looking for a bit of spring. I've enjoyed it ever since. Enjoy the day, girl. (and here's hoping spring will "stay" your way. Once the snow is gone.) :)

Chris Worthy said...

I know it takes much time and effort, but know that you are using your gift of encouragement! I am so happy I found your blog!

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Yippeee!!For Spring!I would love to be entered in the giveaway,what a beautiful basket.Thanks
dawsonstudio308@windstream.net

theArthurClan said...

You put so much into your writings Tammy and I know that I am completely blessed by you each time I stop by here. Thank you for giving of yourself to help others!

Love you!! :)

ValleyGirl said...

Well, happy second blogiversary to you!!! I always enjoy reading the thoughts you share. There is much wisdom to be found here, methinks.

randi said...

It is always so encouraging and kind here at your place. My vote is for you to keep on keeping on. God is using your little corner of the blogophere!

Happy blogoversary!

Amy said...

Happy Blogaversary! You are such a great inspirational writer, you just have to keep going! I look forward to reading your blog whenever I get a chance to sit at my computer, though I may not always have time to comment. How generous of you to offer such a nice gift for your own blogaversary. :-)

Deb said...

Wow, Two years...it just doesn't seem that long. I am happy that you are going to continue. You are a blessing. You always have a word of encouragement and provide food for thought on a regular basis.

{{{{Tammy}}}}

stephseef said...

Hey! You've become a spiritual mom to me. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!!!

Love,
Stephie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin