Saturday, May 9

fly by faith

"A saint's life is in the hands of God like a bow and arrow in the hands of an archer. God is aiming at something the saint cannot see, and He stretches and strains, and every now and again the saint says--"I cannot stand any more." God does not heed, He goes on stretching till His purpose is in sight, then He lets fly. Trust yourself in God's hands." ~ Oswald Chambers

It began as a whisper.

I'm sure it is still a whisper, yet because I'm tuned in it feels clearer and louder.

Am I ready to fly?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

theArthurClan said...

That's beautiful Tami!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day together with your children. :)

Amy said...

What a wonderful quote. The truly resonated with me when I read it. I think I really needed to see that to help put my focus back into perspective. With our decision to homeschool, I always feel on my guard because of the myriad of opinions out there. But, looking at it through this perspective, I realize that I am only walking the path that God picked for me. All I have to do is trust Him.

Thank you!

Amy

KATHY REIMER said...

You have me curious. Fly girl fly, it's our Lord's journey you are on so, it will be exciting.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin