Monday, May 25

simple woman's daybook for May 25

For today May 25th

Outside my window.....the skies are blue and the early morning promises a beautiful day ahead.

I am thinking.....about a birth I attended over the weekend.

I am thankful for.....the blessing of new life whether it be babies or the arrival of all new growing things in spring.

From the learning rooms.....the girls are done and I need to correct the boys' schooling as we ran out of time at the end of last week.

From the kitchen.....there will be busyness with meals as family have come home for the long weekend.

I am wearing.....my jammies and a bathrobe as I enjoy an unusually quiet morning to myself.

I am creating.....my "to do" list for the summer ahead.

I am going.....to sort through the girls summer clothes to see what fits this year and what doesn't.

I am reading.....nothing in particular at the moment, but certainly have a stack of books to choose from next to my bed!

I am hoping.....to work on projects this morning which require quiet and my focused attention.

I am hearing.....the happy spring birds in the trees outside my window.

Around the house.....things are still in relative order after last week's appraiser's appointment.

One of my favorite things.....is hearing my granddaughter say, "I love you, Grandma"

A few plans for the rest of the week are.....the official start of my son's baseball season, volunteer work at the pregnancy resource center, a meeting with an expectant couple, soccer coach training, and enjoying the company of my daughter-in-law and two grandchildren.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.....

A picture of littles splashing their feet in lake water still too cold to swim in!

If you enjoy reading daybooks or would like to participate yourself, please stop over at
Peggy's Place

May you remember those who bravely served in our military forces over the years as they protected and preserved freedom.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

oh I bet that water is still cold. You had snow a few weeks back, right?

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

mom said...

Yes, we did, Kimmie! And the ice hasn't been off the lakes very long yet either. Brrrrrrr!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin