Saturday, June 6

changing to unchanging

"All that God was and is, God ever will be. His nature and attributes are eternally unchanging." ~ A.W. Tozer

Isn't that the most incredible statement when you stop to think about it?

Eternally unchanging.

Then I think of myself.

In a state of constant change.

HA!

I am not the same person I was thirty years ago and I doubt if I will be the same person in thirty years - if I live that long - that I am today.

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." ~ Hebrews 13:8

My hope is that although I am constantly changing, may those changes be part of the process of becoming more like Jesus who is the Unchangeable One.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful thoughts on a frenzied morning. I hope your weekend is wonderful!

blessings,
karen

theArthurClan said...

Beautiful thoughts Tammy and oh-so-true!

Letitia said...

Very timely. In the midst of many really big changes all at once, it is comforting and life giving to know that He never changes. Thanks for that reminder today, minutes after posting about changes.
Enjoyed your other posts as well. Playing catch up seems to be the story of my life right now! : )
Blessings to you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin