Wednesday, June 24

a disappearing act

Yesterday I noticed something on my blog sidebar. Those beautiful lavender flowers - and their name escapes me at the moment - on the top picture are gone from my yard!

Every year there's usually a spot or two of newer perennials that don't come back and need replacing twith something new. I often don't remember what had been there as all that is left in the spring is a blank spot. But now I know after noticing that picture.

Awww, it makes my heart sad.....

Perhaps the greenhouse still has some and I can put them in a different empty spot in the flowerbed because they are so pretty!

I hope you aren't missing anything on your garden path!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

1 comment:

theArthurClan said...

I hope your able to find a replacement. They are beautiful and I can see why you'd miss them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin