Friday, June 5

truckin' to play

Through the years it has usually been the boys who have gone to work with my husband. However, a rare opportunity came up this morning which allowed my littlest to ride in her dad's big dump truck.

I think it's perhaps the first time she's gone with him in that big noisy truck. But she knew that the ride to the work site would be well worthwhile as the job was at the house of one of her favorite friends.

Note her foot apparel. Definitely working in the dirt kind of shoes....NOT!

And off they went! It will be fun to talk to her later and see how she liked riding in dad's dump truck.

**As a postscript....my husband forgot to grab one of his equipment keys and I had to hop in the car and drive to where he's working to deliver the key. My daughter definitely did not consider this a day to go to work with dad as she had disappeared into the house with her friend. I'm sure both dad and daughter will have a productive day of work and play!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

What a great opportunity. Your littlest sure is cute.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Donnetta said...

How fun and what a great memory making opportunity for both of them!

theArthurClan said...

I had to laugh when I saw her shoes. Love the girly-girl in her. lol!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin