Monday, June 1

twenty-nine

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our twenty-ninth wedding anniversary. It was a wonderfully low-key kind of day which are my favorite kind :-) It's hard to believe we've been married that long as the years have flown by. We've weathered many storms through those years which have stretched and grown us into who we are today. I'm sure there'll be more storms ahead, but I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be in the boat with in the years ahead. The bonus is having Jesus in the boat with us and I hear He likes to sleep through storms which sounds perfect for this couple who loves Sunday afternoon naps!

The making of a marriage is similar to the making of a diamond. Click over to Heart of the Matter Online and read my thoughts about both today.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

Heasleye said...

Congratulations, Tammy! How wonderful for your family to have you and your husband celebrating 29 years together! Have a special week, and may God continue to bless you.

Luke said...

Happy Anniversary!

~Luke

Donnetta said...

Happy Anniversary!

Karen said...

happy anniversary! (and congratulations!)

I hope the day was wonderful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin