Sunday, July 26

a colorful non-illusion

As I was walking to our backyard to watch the girls on the trampoline, I stopped in my tracks when I noticed something on the ground.

Trying hard not to panic on such a pleasant day in July, I went back into the house to get my camera and photograph something that is NOT an optical illusion.

Colored leaves.

In July.

On my grassy backyard.

I'm trying my best not to panic at the thought of an early fall because honestly, we're all still waiting for the real summer to arrive here.

Back to your regularly scheduled summer day.....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

ChiGirl said...

HOOOOLY COW!!! Could it be that you won't get anything from your garden this year??? That makes me want to cry!

mom said...

:::holding my breath:::

We're eating spinach and lettuce now. Everything is growing fairly well, but slow to blossom. Should be interesting....

alecat said...

It's supposed to be the middle of winter here in Australia, but it's very mild, and very dry.
A little concerning ...

Chris Worthy said...

Noooo. I did not see this. :)

mom said...

LOL! Thanks, Chris! I'm thinking I didn't either!

After talking to various people, the climate has been different everywhere this year. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Hmmmm.......

Blog Widget by LinkWithin