Monday, August 3

the "after" lull

After spending all of last week walking back and forth to my garage, here I am today wondering where to begin catching up? I want to package all the energy and organization and ideas I tapped into last week for my garage sale and use it for this week as I need to get my house back in order, tackle my August projects, and implement some new ideas. But I'm not having much success finding any energy or organization or ideas. Does anyone know where I can find find them? :::yawn:::

AND it isn't helping that this week is the Parenting and Home Education Online Conference organized by the Amies over at Heart of the Matter. Yes, I know that I could download the sessions later, however, I'm not very good at remembering to download things later and do much better "in the moment" in this season of my life. I don't know if you can still get tickets to this conference, but I'm lovin' it! It is awesome to put voices to online faces I know plus gain knowledge in the process. It gave me a chuckle this morning to have one of my children ask me why I needed to attend this conference since I already know everything I need to know about homeschooling. I just smiled and told them that I can always learn something new and get some fresh ideas for our homeschooling! If they only knew how many more things I could still learn about homeschooling as we begin our 23rd year in just a few weeks.....

Anyway, time to get busy with a few household tasks before I listen to the last session of the day in less than an hour.

May your day be filled with more energy, organization, and ideas than I've had so far today!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Wow, Tammy! 23 years! We should have YOU as a speaker!

I'm also an in-the-moment type of person. :)

mom said...

LOL! Yes, I could easily talk about the challenges of being over 50 and STILL homeschooling!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin