Saturday, August 8

the blogging sometimes

There's been something about the past few weeks that has made it difficult for me to stick to my unspoken rule about getting my daily blog post up by 8 AMish. That *something* seems to be a too busy schedule which begins at the same early time as always, however is much fuller than usual. I'm able to get my exercising done, get my devotions done, get my first couple of cups of coffee done, and get my blog started, but then I somehow lose it. It's during the blog writing that I seem forced each day to hit the SAVE button because I must move onto the next task.

*Sometimes I can come back and pick up where I left off.

*Sometimes I can come back and my mind goes blank.

*Sometimes I can come back and have a hundred other things I could write about instead.

Goodness, it's turning into a daily dilemma that I've never experienced to this extreme before!

Let's just say that the same thing happened today and here I am having landed on option three. There are sooooo many things swirling around in my head at the moment. However, I can't take the time to write about any of them because I am feeling highly motivated to get one of my household tasks done which means I need to strike while the iron is HOT since it doesn't stay HOT for very long!

So, if you've hung around long enough to read this rambling....thank you! You are a dear reader to me and I appreciate your devotion. I hope to be back to a more normal routine around here on Monday which will hopefully mean a a return to my regular Garden Glimpses posting.

Until then, may you enjoy the waning summer days in your garden!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

6 comments:

Karen said...

I can so relate. I have hardly blogged at all this summer, what with one thing on top of another. Hopefully I can get back into the rhythm of things soon. (I've decided life isn't going to slow down. I guess I'll just have to walk faster.)

Sarah Dawn said...

Splashing around in your garden today and loving it! Keep sowing seeds for HIs kingdom. The world is reaping.

Blessings from Costa RIca,
Sarah Dawn

mom said...

I'm not sure I have the energy to walk any faster, Karen! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and splashing in my garden today, Sarah Dawn :-)

learningatourhouse said...

I discovered that on wordpress (I don't know if it is the same for blogspot) that there is an option for scheduling posts. I can write out a week's worth of posts and schedule them to publish whenever I wish. For the "no brainer" posts that involve pictures and such, this works great for me! So, Saturday mornings have become my big blogging day!

Amy

theArthurClan said...

I think it's just because it's summer for me...I've been so bad about blogging too! I do enjoy stopping by here though and am always encouraged. :)

mom said...

Yes, blogger has that, too, Amy, and I should probably use it more often. And yet, blogging is a bit like journaling to me so it's sometimes easier to make it a daily thing as things cross my mind.

Angie, it does seem that the blog world in general is quieter right now. I think summer is a busy time for everyone and thankfully people are putting families and activities in their proper place of priority! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin