Monday, August 31

curriculum hopping

Welcome to my entry for the Not-Back-to-School Blog Hop and this week's theme....selling gently used homeschool curriculum.

The materials I have available for sale are all high school level A Beka materials and are in very good to excellent condition. The prices listed do not include shipping and I will only ship within the United States. If there is anything you are interested in, please contact me directly at my email address tam.gardening@yahoo.com to arrange payment and shipping options.


***Trigonometry Package - $25.00
-Trigonometry with Tables student book
-Trigonometry Answer Key to text
-Trigonometry Solution Key
-Trigonometry Teacher test/quiz key

***Analytical Geometry Package - $20.00
-Analytical Geometry Student Book
-Analytical Geometry solution key
-Analytical Geometry teacher test/quiz key


***Biology Package - $30.00
-Biology Student Textbook
-Biology Field and Laboratory Manual
-Biology Teacher Test Key
-Biology Teacher Quiz Key


***Science in Action - Science Project Guide $4.00

***Bible Doctrines for Today student textbook and Teacher Test/Quiz Key - $7.50

If you are a homeschooling family and are interested in selling some gently used curriculum, stop over at Darcy's Blog Hop - Curriculum Week for all the links!Link
Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

5 comments:

Nezzy said...

Good day! I was just checking in to see if you had posted any more flower pics. I see you are busy back to school'in. Here is wishing you and your precious students a wonderful start to your school year. God Bless!

Chris Worthy said...

I just wanted to give you kudos for teaching trigonometry. That is incredibly impressive and far beyond my abilities!

mom said...

Thanks, Nezzy! And I took a bunch of flower pictures today when I was out in my garden. We'll see if any turned out well enough to be posted!

Oh, Chris, do keep the kudos. I don't teach trigonometry! Although these books can be used on their own, my kids had the advantage of a DVD teacher to go with their studies. I do enjoy basic math and accounting, but trig and calc scare me half to death! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

ChiGirl said...

GEOMETRY!!!! AHHHH :::run away screaming::: That textbook always has that effect on me :)

mom said...

You know, geometry isn't that bad....it's those proofs that make me scream! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin