Saturday, August 22

rocky blooming

You know the saying....bloom where you are planted!

I say....how about blooming where you are not planted? Like these sweet little Johnny Jump-ups that like to pop up in my rock garden all over the place and share their little happy faces.

Sometimes we find ourselves planted in rocky places of life that are definitely NOT where we were planted but have been thrown into by unplanned circumstances. It's hard to get our roots back down and feels very uncomfortable. Yet, God is still there and promises to never leave you. Growing there may seem to be impossible, however with each step you take to trust God, He'll be there helping you and before you know it there's be lots of things to be smiling about!

"Hear my cry , O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy." ~ Psalm 61:1-3

Rocky ground isn't such a bad thing if it leads you to THE Rock!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

ChiGirl said...

You've really been hitting it out of the park with your posts these days! (And giving me little "ouches"...but the good kind) :)

Tina said...

"Ouches" for me too! I agree. . out of the park!! :)

Angie - theArthurClan said...

This is one of those times when "a picture is worth a 1,000 words."

Great lesson to be reminded of!

Nezzy said...

No truer words were ever spoken. Our lives just like our rock gardens if cultivated and tended,too can be amazingly beautiful. We serve an amazing God. Have a super great day!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin