Wednesday, August 26

widgeting back

Yesterday I popped a new feature onto the bottom of my posts - a fun little widget. It gives readers an opportunity to read a few more posts. Since I like a clutter free simple looking blog, I'm still not certain if I like this feature or not. However, I'll leave it on for a trial period before being too hasty in my decision to keep it or not.

One thing I am certain of is that this little feature totally distracts ME! I'm amazed at the ancient posts it pulls up and then, of course, I have to go and read those ancient posts. Yes, time consuming, yet memory jarring, too, which is good for my mind these days.

So do take a moment to widget back and let me know what you think!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

6 comments:

Angela said...

How funny, I'm just the opposite-I love all kinds of things all over my blog, reminds me of my fridge-everything under the sun-magnets, artwork, pictures, recipes, verses and prayers-you name it, it's there-LOL I like you new feature, might add it to mine later but I don't always have a lot of pictures in my post, don't know how that work.

Angela

Nezzy said...

At this point in my life, I'm game for anything that tickles the old menopausal brain cells. 'Might prevent my "parttimmers" from spreading. Have just a beautiful summer day!

mom said...

Angela, isn't it cool how God makes us all so unique in our likes and dislikes. Perhaps I like my blog simple and neat because the desk where I write my blog is quite the opposite?! Yikes!

Nezzy, I do believe you and I are gonna get along just fine as it seems we have a lot in common! LOL!

Kimmie said...

Oh, I like the feature. I think it is very modern and fun. I thought about adding it to mine, but then fear kept me from doing it. (as I was sure I'd never be able to figure out how to remove it).

I like it, enjoy tracing your way back through your posts. I am sure we will enjoy it too.

xoxox
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Shulamit said...

Hi Tammy,

I was talking with my daughter, Hannah today. I told her a couple of weeks ago the story of how we met at the wedding. I told her today that you go down to Wausau to volunteer at Hope. She said, "I will have to meet her." Hannah used to volunteer at First Choice. So, if you get a chance, look her up at church.

jenny

p.s. I don't know why google has this identity for me and I can't sign out of it.

mom said...

Angela, it looks like it puts up a design picture for the non-picture posts.

Kimmie, I love your perspective, especially since I feel like I'm fading from the modern techno world! LOL!

I'll have to keep my eyes open for Hannah! It would be nice to chat about this ministry that has a place in all our hearts :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin