Tuesday, September 15

a peaceful knowledge


"I delight in the inward knowledge that Jesus Christ, the Son of God and our coming Lord, will be sufficient for every situation which is yet to come to pass. We will never panic along with this present world system as long as we are fortified with our knowledge of who Jesus Christ really is." ~ A. W. Tozer

I love when I read words written well over fifty years ago that are still so applicable today! And why are they? Because they are based on the truth of God's Word written over thousands of years ago and which are still applicable TODAY!

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." ~ Psalm 46:1

My heart is thankful to know that God's Word never grows old.

May your garden be peaceful because you know who Jesus Christ is!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Nezzy said...

Tammy, it may sound silly but I can feel Gods presence in my gardening. I walk though the acre of flowers pruning, weeding and cultivating the gardens as I do the same within. Have a super evening in the Lord!!!

mom said...

It doesn't sound silly in the least bit because I feel exactly the same way! My garden is my sanctuary...a quiet place to meet God :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin