Saturday, September 26

siren prayers

As I sat down to write, suddenly I heard sirens outside my window. We live about five minutes from the small local hospital and from time to time hear the ambulances go out. The local volunteer fire department and police departments are also close by and often their sirens mingle with the ambulance. All I know is that there were more than one alarm being sounded at this moment.

And I prayed. Don't know who. Don't know what. Don't know where. Don't know how. But God does.

Also from time to time, we hear a helicopter overhead. Since we don't have helicopters at our small local airport that is another alarm of an urgent medical situation at our hospital that requires the care of a larger hospital downstate.

And I pray. Don't know who. Don't know what. Don't know where. Don't know how. But God does.

Because we don't know, most likely family and friends of the person in an emergency situation don't know either. Be the person who may not know any of the details, but does know PRAYER is essential in such a critical situation. You may be the only person praying for them at that moment. Be obedient. Be faithful.

PRAY!


And now, of course, I have totally lost whatever I was originally going to write about, but I'm certain it will come back to me later or in a day or two.....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

UPDATE:
One of the boys on my soccer team told me about a fire at a house close to where his family lives which happened this morning. Guess I know what the sirens were about and a few more details in order to pray more effectively.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin