Monday, October 12

a daybook break

Due to the anticipated arrival of a messy mix of blustery wintery rain/snow accumulation on this day, my regular Monday morning blogging is on a mini break. Instead, I'm away from home and staying with my oldest daughter having left on Sunday to get ahead of the anticipated nasty weather with hopes that my husband will still be able to fly into a major airport on Monday afternoon. A long drive home will put us back into our own beds Monday night.

So instead of my usual Monday morning daybooking, I'll leave you with a link to follow as this month ushers in nominations for the 2009 Homeschool Blog Awards.

The nomination process will begin a week from today with twenty-five possible categories to nominate your favorite homeschool blogs with the actual voting taking place in early November. This is the fifth year that the Homeschool Post has sponsored this event and it continues to be a great way to meet a lot of wonderful homeschoolers. So do take a moment or two to read up on all the details right HERE

Have a great day and I'll see you when I get back!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hi Tammy;

Hope your travels are all safe and that your Knight arrived safely into your waiting arms. (I am sure he did.)

Thanks for the heads up on the blog awards....that will be fun finding new blog friends.

love you
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

mom said...

He did arrive safe and sound coming home to snow and cold with a sunburn from sitting on a warm beach! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin