Friday, October 30

hurry up already!

It's not often that I'm anxiously awaiting change and even begin pleeeeeading for it to happen ....

BUT IS THIS TIME CHANGE EVER GOING TO GET HERE?!?!?!?!

Honestly, my body is beginning to go into its January hibernation. Yup, only three months early. Yikes! The heavy darkness in the morning is directly proportional to the heavy lids found on my eyes in the morning. And there is nothing harder on an early bird than when the early bird is no longer getting up early. It throws the entire day off. Kaput! Gone! And before I know it I'm yawning and thinking about a late afternoon nap! Yikes again!

Just be thankful you aren't living in my home and having to listen to my mumblings to myself about the silly clock and time and darkness and SOON and darkness and time and....

Don't forget to set your clock back an hour ON SATURDAY NIGHT before you go to bed!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

yes we need that extra hour!

and it's ok to get that nap. ;)

mom said...

Don't worry...I do sneak in a nap when I REALLY need it :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin