Tuesday, October 20

skipping through fabrics

Someone wake me up and tell me it isn't a dream!

Not only did I get to participate with a post about the quilt I made for my grandbaby in Amy's Fall Bloggers Quilt Festival, but I've also been selected as one of the random prize winners!

YIPPEE SKIPPEEEEE!

My prize is a $25 gift certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics Ohhhh, do go and check it out and realize that I'll have a mighty difficult time making a choice on which fabric to pick! But ohhhh what fun I'll have browsing through Kathy's fabrics as I make that choice!

Of course, the other bonus is being able to continue browsing through all the amazing choices of those participating - almost 700 quilts! - that were displayed during the festival. So, do take a moment to click on Amy's link above or in my sidebar.

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

4 comments:

ChiGirl said...

WHA-HOOOOOO!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!

Letitia said...

Yay!!!! That's exciting!

Amen! on the "after this?" I've decided it will never come. Well, maybe when I'm really old. : )

Have a great week!

ValleyGirl said...

Woo-hoo! What a great prize for someone who so lovingly sews for her family!!!

mom said...

It is a wonderful prize, but what a challenge to pick the fabrics. I love them all! I've kind of decided to pick fabrics that I wouldn't be able to typically buy around here. We'll see how that goes...

Letitia, please don't tell me I have to be really old for "after this" to come! I mean, how OLD is REALLY OLD? Am I close yet?! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin