Saturday, October 17

three times the cake

When my oldest daughter arrived, she came with her recipe box. On Tuesday morning her dessert grocery list was added to my meal grocery list as she planned a dessert for each day. Yup, you heard that right! We've had an awesome dessert every night of the week which would explain the four additional pounds I've gained by the end of this week :-p

The recipe she made for Tuesday's dessert is so easy to make with few ingredients plus it tastes incredibly moist and delicious. After having it that night, I bought the ingredients to make it again for our Wednesday evening Bible study AND as a dessert for the memorial service luncheon yesterday. She originally got the recipe years ago from a co-worker and since it's a perfect recipe for this season with pumpkin pie mix on sale, it seems appropriate to share it with all of you! Enjoy!


Pumpkin Cake

1 large can of pumpkin pie mix
3/4 cup of brown sugar
4 egg whites, beaten
1 yellow cake mix

Mix all ingredients together and poured into an oil sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes. When completely cool, spread one 8 oz container of whipped topping over all and serve.

That's it!

Tonight's recipe is something like Best Chocolate Cake Ever....I hope I can fit into my clothes for church tomorrow! YIKES!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin