Thursday, November 5

begone foolish chatter

"The wise in heart accepts commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin." ~ Proverbs 10:8

There's been WAY too much foolish chattering going on around my household lately which tends to walk hand and hand with a disobedient heart. The combination wears on a mother's countenance until it's thinned to a narrow wisp of a thread. Ahhh, yes, I am chiding myself for not acting on it sooner, but today that wisp of a thread broke and the offending child with the unwise heart was granted many lines of writing the above Bible verse as a portion of the correction given by a calm mother.

The word is out! Mom is tired of chattering fools! Beware of consequences!

Perhaps the afternoon will be quieter as the warm sunshine pours through the windows giving me good light to do a tad bit of quilt work.....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

yes I agree...nip it in the bud. :)
I've had a few regrets over the years of not doing that.

Have a great Friday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin